Quarter in review Global equities advanced at the start of the quarter amid signs of easing inflationary pressures, resilient economic data, and growing
Design the life you want.
Contact Wealth Architects today to discuss your financial goals and how we can help you get there.
Wealth Architects welcomes Chris Herdman to our team of astute advisers.
Wealth Architects is pleased to announce that Chris has recently joined our growing team of Financial Advisers in Brisbane, Queensland.
Having been in the industry for close to a decade, Chris brings with him a wealth of knowledge and experience in assisting clients reach their financial goals and objectives. Chris specialises in both Wealth Accumulation and Retirement Planning, and enjoys assisting clients with all facets of Superannuation, Wealth Management and personal risk advice.
Chris is based in our Brisbane South office and holds a Bachelor of Financial Planning through Central Queensland University and an AFA Fellow Chartered Financial Practitioner professional designation. When considering the type of advice he provides clients, he will consider the individual personal needs and goals to create a personalised financial journey.
“I can help you to identify the types of services and products that will be appropriate to meet your financial goals. In addition, you can choose whether to receive advice about a range of needs all at once, or we can provide advice about a single issue, so your most important goals are achieved first. Further advice can then be provided over time about any other needs or goals as required.”
Chris is a fully qualified Financial Adviser, and is authorised to provide advice on the products listed below:
- Fundamentals of budgeting, cash flow management and estate planning.
- Superannuation Advice including investment strategy, consolidation advice, contribution strategies, beneficiaries and insurance arrangements.
- Wealth Protection including personal insurances held inside and outside of superannuation – Life, Total Permanent Disablement, Income Protection, Trauma & Child Cover.
- Wealth Creation including investment advice, education bonds, investment bonds, managed funds, tax effective structures and modelling forward projections.
- Debt management including debt recycling and debt repayment strategies.
- Retirement planning including preparing, entering and living in retirement with Centrelink modelling.
Financial Services Products:
- Deposit and payment products
- Financial planning
- Life risk insurance products
- Managed investments
- Tax effective investments
- Superannuation and retirement savings accounts
Have a question?
If you’re looking to secure your financial journey or would like an obligation free chat, contact Chris on the details below or via the contact form.
Chris Herdman BFinPlan, AFA FChFP
Senior Financial Adviser
16 Trinity Lane, Woolloongabba, QLD, 4102
M: 0405 736 837
Connect with us on Social Media to read the latest industry news and learn what Wealth Architects is up to.
Planning for your later years can be a daunting task, especially when it comes to deciphering the differences between retirement living, aged care, and the in-between options.
Recently, the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) carried out its annual performance assessment on superannuation products. The results disclosed that certain funds are significantly underperforming.
End of Financial Year (EOFY) is a pivotal time for Australians to reassess their finances and look for opportunities to maximise their financial security. With key changes in superannuation laws and the indexation of the Total Super Balance (TSB) cap to $1.9 million, there are unique opportunities and challenges ahead. Let Wealth Architects guide you through these complexities with personalised financial advice designed to optimise your financial future.